The life and times of Melissa Stevens
LOL... the updating thing didn't work too well for you. I love you girlie! Your new layout is spiffy.
Well I got delayed by Mollie's surgery and Linda's mom's death, so I have a good reason.
Okay so now I feel like a schmuck... I was just giving you a hard time. :-(
It's ok! I knew you were. And I would never think you were a schmuck!!! Silly Julie. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL... the updating thing didn't work too well for you. I love you girlie! Your new layout is spiffy.
Well I got delayed by Mollie's surgery and Linda's mom's death, so I have a good reason.
Okay so now I feel like a schmuck... I was just giving you a hard time. :-(
It's ok! I knew you were. And I would never think you were a schmuck!!! Silly Julie. :)
Post a Comment